I love Rivendell, but ick. I don't get it. I'd rather see a lugged, disc
brake equipped 29+ for bikepacking. With a high enough BB to run 29er 2.0s.
The ultimate touring bike, by Rivendell, as it should be. I'd have two
wheel sets, one super fat and one not so fat. Quick change with discs. I
will wait, patiently, for it is inevitable that Rivee will make such a
bike. ;)

Clayton