Well it's been a long time since I posted here, but I still been watching
now and then. I hadn't had my tank out (T061) for a long time so I thought
this week I would charge up the batteries and see how it was working.
Well when I put the battery in and turned it on there was a little pop and
sabertooth controller wasn't working ant more. When I checked things out I
realized I had made the most rookie mistake I could make and had reversed
the battery leads. I must be getting color blind. So I just emailed
dimension engineering and they said to send it back for them to look at it.
So I have a question for you guys on here, this controller is about 7 years
old though not heavy used, have I missed much in the world of motor
controllers, the rc robot market place still carries them so they must be
still a viable option, would any of you have better suggestions, it still
seems like a good bang for the buck.
I may even build another tank, something German perhaps, so many options

Greg