So Caleb asked what the ZekeTurret was for.  Besides a very cool toy for my
grand kids, It's also demonstrator for my ZekeServo concept.  The ZekeServo
is basically a very strong worm gear mechanism built into the form of a
large scale heavy duty r/c servo.   The intent is to offer a larger, more
powerful, and affordable servo for the robotic and maker crowds.   Think of
a hexapod bot you could ride on.  This servo would allow you to build that.
 Hopefully these will be available in laser cut kits this year.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mhLCeoDR9GA/VTj6G1v_tNI/AAAAAAAAAew/UA2IFLRyoCA/s1600/ZServo2.jpg>