From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] on behalf
of Loic atFOA [foaadd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 4:02 AM
To: R/C Tank Combat
Subject: [TANKS] Successor of Talon

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-19xLDFGlV9A/VhahOtzfQXI/AAAAAAAAAPM/xJJfbdldm4k/s320/Body%2Bon%2BWheels.jpg]<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-19xLDFGlV9A/VhahOtzfQXI/AAAAAAAAAPM/xJJfbdldm4k/s1600/Body%2Bon%2BWheels.jpg>

Hi Tankers,

As a vendor of 1/6th scale tanks, I'm now out of my entire inventory of Talon
SR. This ESC was very sturdy and I believe that I had only ONE that failed (out
of 100+)

Now I'm in discussion with "Cross the Road Electronics", and the successor of
the Talon SR is the Talon SRX. I guess it comes with lots more "bells and
whistle", which I don't really care for since the Talon SR was doing a great job
My issue is PRICING: The new Talon SRX is $90. 50% increase cost on the ESC.

Also, the discounts of the electronics world are abysmal.

Do any of you have "other options"? I'm not interested building one. I just
want a product OFF THE SHELF.
I'm in urgent need of good, strong ESC for 24V applications - 100A peak
operation (I have about 15 ESC required for current sales)

Please help me!

NOTE: the Victor is not applicable. It will only take a maximum voltage of 16V.

Since I got the floor, let me show you a pic of a current project: I'm building
an AAV-7 for an engineering firm contracting with the Army. It has a Fiberglass
body, no suspension, but two jet propulsion on the side. I will post a video of
its workings in the water

rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.