This company is taking Turnigy 85A brushless controllers and modding them
for brushed.  It involves reflashing with new code and removing one of the
motor leads.

http://botbitz.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=52

The stock controller from
HK:
http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__10331__Turnigy_Brushless_ESC_85A_w_5A_SBEC.html

I'd consider finding the OEM of the product and see if they would produce
brushed versions for you.  The code to do so is open source and freely
available.

ST