Here's a nice visual representation of the
Work/Expression/Manifestation/Item facets of the FRBR model I found via
Twitter this morning: http://www.aurochs.org/frbr_example/frbr_example.html

Only problem with it, to me, is that it doesn't link the novel, film, and
screenplay together...

*Amanda Raab*

Catalog and Metadata Librarian

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum | Library and Archives

2809 Woodland Avenue | Cleveland, OH 44115

phone: 216.515.1932 | fax: 216.515.1964

ar...@rockhall.org | www.rockhall.com/library

*
*