Kind of off topic, but curious why you don't think relator codes are the right thing to do. If we're listing 3 or 5 or 10 people or entities 'responsible' for an artistic work, why wouldn't we want to be able to say the nature/role of each entities responsibility? Or, if we do, but relator codes are a poor device for this, why?