Just a question here.  I just looked at the RDA suggested additions to a
title to distinguish it from others.

I did not see Summary listed there; it might be justified by the statement
to take the qualifier from the work itself, but what some other agency or
person writes a different summary of the same work, then what.  The uniform
title (preferred access point) would not point to that work, would it?

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.