Is a collection of music is a collective work? If it is, treat it as a
collective work. Making the whole-part relationship explicit in a
bibliographic record depends on users' benefits. See if it helps users to
search and find resources. Regarding recording relationships, I remember
that Thomas Brennodorfer has mentioned four conventions in a previous
email.

My thought. Thanks,

Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System