No, they are either

(a) contributions to the realization of the movie, typically recorded in the
description of the movie as notes and/or authorized access points for the
person responsible;

or

(b) works described in their own right (typically in authority records) and
recorded in the description of the compilation (or the analytic description) as
related works.

John Attig
Authority Control Librarian
Penn State University