Deborah,

I've been following this post with great curiosity.

I'm trying to get the full picture here. It is VERY important that people
understand that this thing is a bathtub book, popup book, and etc.  Are we
still going to describe the fact that it is a bathtub book, board book,
etc. in the 300? (If so, I am good with this scenario.)
So the fact that it is a board book, popup book, etc. will be reflected in
the:
300
500
and
655

I'm just wanting to be sure that I am understanding this correctly.

Thoughts?

Julie Moore
Fresno State

--
Julie Renee Moore
Head of Cataloging

“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from
themselves.”... James Matthew Barrie