For the RDA element to support this 500 note, I'm not sure that "Nature of the
Content" (RDA 7.2) is appropriate, as RDA 7.2 is a work-related element for the
"primary content" of the resource.

I think this 500 note falls under RDA 7.29 "Note on Expression" as it annotates
the other expression elements such as those found in the 336 fields.

Also, I read the other expression elements such as "Sound Content" as fallback
elements in case the 336 for "sounds" isn't chosen. A Content Type like
"sounds" should be chosen if all or most of the resource is of this content
type, or it is important for identification or selection. But if not, then the
other expression elements like "Sound Content" or "Illustrative Content" or
"Supplementary Content" should be chosen, as these refer to complementary
expression attributes that support the primary content of the resource.

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library