Can I chime in here.  I like the idea that the access points have to be
justified by something in the bib record.  Why?  It makes it clear that we
are not making stuff out of the blue and (2) it is written in plain, clear
English, something for the patron who may not understand our coded,
structured way of entering the elements in our cataloging record.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.