Since there are only two poems, why use a collective title for them? Why not give access points for each of them, if their titles are known? The access point Poems. Selections. English is quite misleading, since it gives no indication of how many selections will be found in the resource.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries