Tim Watters posted:

>Similarly, identifying abridged vs unabridged audio books is an attribute p=
>atrons strongly seek but RDA does not address at all that I can find. I am =
>wondering if it could go in a bracketed 250?

I'm with Deborah on this one.  Transcribe or supply that abridged edition
statement.

Some over use edition statement I think (we put "Widescreen" in 538,
not 250).  There are times it is very much needed, even if it must be
supplied, e.g., large print, abridged audio books, and e-book
manifestations which differ from the print original and other
e-versions in having added audio/video files.