Ben,

your two cents are, as usual, worth a lot more than that ;-)

I hadn't realized that RDA has brought a change here. Now I understand why I found so many cases of the conference name as other title information in the catalogs.

Thanks also for pointing out the subtle difference in the wording here. Up to now, although of course I had noticed the changed wording, I hadn't really thought about the implications.

Heidrun