Jay Shorten posted:

>Is it now RDA practice to enter the uniform title with articles?

RDA practice aside, this would not work in our present ILS's.  We
should not create records without regard for what our patrons must now
use.

While most ILS have implemented the 245 filing indicator, I doubt many
have the 240 one.  Also, when the 240 moves to a 600$t or 700$t, there
should be no initial article.  There is also value in consistency with
legacy records for cross walk to Bibframe.  We do not yet know how
Bibframe will deal with uniform initial articles do we?

I would follow the RDA alternative and LCPCCPS, dropping that article.