Thank you Adam, Kevin, Mark, Mac, and all those who gave some thought (and added some humor) to the matter of assigning appropriate relationship designators to the Natural History Museum title.  I appreciate the assistance and learn a great deal by following the RDA listserv and asking questions.

I like Mac's suggestion of having the MRIs in one alphabetical list; but until that suggestion becomes a reality, perhaps URL links to sites listing these MRIs can be presented on this list.  I am certainly not aware of all of them.  I have the "MARC Code List for Relators" and Mac's Special Libraries Cataloging list from an email dated 8/29/2103.

Lynne J. LaBare
Senior Librarian, Cataloger
Provo Library at Academy Square
550 North University Avenue Provo, Utah 84601-1618
801.852.7672
801.852.6670 (fax)
Email: lyn...@provo.lib.ut.us

                                                          library logo