Hi Stefano,

RDFLib has had a series of volunteer developers since 2002 (!)

The last few years it's mainly been myself and Jörn Hees who make
releases, but we've both had increasingly little time. (Jörn finishing
his PhD, me working on things not related to RDF).

Roadmap is a big word, and I don't think I would say we have anything
like it :), but if I had some time I would try get the following done:

* a real interface for triple sinks and support for streaming parsers:
https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib/pull/411
* move a bunch of things out of rdflib-core - like microdata/rdfa
parsers (already weirdly copied in their own repos)
* remove SPARQLWrapper dependency: https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib/pull/744

It's not very likely to happen very soon from my side though.

Jörn should chime in himself, but I think we'd both be happy to have
someone else come in and take more responsibility - if you want to
help code-review PRs, discuss future changes, make releases etc. I
would only be glad to see RDFLib be more alive!

- Gunnar

http://gromgull.net

--
http://github.com/RDFLib