Hi,

full +1 wrt. next steps and any help is obviously welcome.
I'll hopefully find some time to work on integration of HDT as storage backend
soon, which might be a good chance to also finally integrate a sink.
But before doing that i'll probably focus on releasing 5.0.0, which i had
pushed away to free some time.

Best,
Jörn

http://github.com/RDFLib