Hi,

everything is possible, I've sent already a few notes on this list that
we need help, but feel free to do more.

t9t is working on getting the testing working under Windows (issue
#347), and PeterUpfold on the same topic for OS/X (issue #82).

We have a label for beginners:

https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/labels/beginner

which doesn't mean that you can be a beginner to programming or testing
(some allow it), but rather a beginner to the rdiff-backup code base,
and don't need to be deep into it to add value to the issue.

In my experience, it becomes easier once we've got some concept of
plug-in (I'm thinking about it, but no clear idea yet what could be a
plug-in).

KR, Eric

PS: please don't put me in copy, I'm on the list...