Hi,

No it doesn't have such an option, and it probably never will have, there are
other tools which do that already. Also a backup tool isn't an archiving tool,
it makes sure that you can recover old versions, but not forever. And reverse
incremental makes sure that the probability for corruption increases with age
of the file, and not the other way around as with normal incremental backups.

KR, Eric