Hi,

that's really a tricky one without any error message, so poking in the dark:

1. do you.see rdiff-backup in the list of processes?
2. if the rdiffbackup.bat content is simpler, what happens?
a. just `rdiff-backup.exe -v`
b. C:\rdiff-backup-2.1.0a1-64\rdiff-backup.exe -v 9 --remote-schema
>>> "C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\ssh.exe %%s rdiff-backup --server"
>>> r...@datasrv2.intra.hoec::%BACKUPTO%
c. C:\rdiff-backup-2.1.0a1-64\rdiff-backup.exe -v 9
r...@datasrv2.intra.hoec::%BACKUPTO%
3. On Linux, I would call strace on the rdiff-backup process, and guess where
it's stuck. Anything similar under Windows?

KR, Eric