I run rdiff-backup with --print-statistics, so it displays counts and sizes for
new, deleted and changed files.  Sometime I look at those numbers (e.g. if they
are bigger than I expected) and wonder, which files caused the statistics.

I've read the rdiff-backup man page and other documentation and haven't seen a
way to do this (although I might have missed it).  Is there a way to see what
files were added, deleted, and changed (and maybe their sizes or size changes)
in the latest (or some earlier) increment, either by adding some option(s) to
the backup command or using a separate command after the backup is complete?

    thanks,
    Peter