Hello!

I'm migrating my backups from an LVM volume to ZFS dataset, however after
rsyncing the data over, I'm getting the following error:

$ rdiff-backup --verify backup-zfs/hostname
Warning, two different times for current mirror found
Fatal Error: Metadata file
'/mnt/backup-zfs/hostname/rdiff-backup-data/mirror_metadata.2021-12-23T06:17:32+02:00.diff.gz'
 has a duplicate timestamp date, you might not be able to recover files on or
earlier than this date. Check the man page on how to clean up your repository
using the '--allow-duplicate-timestamps' option.

I'm unsure what to make of it or how to avoid it.

I used the following rsync command to copy the data:

rsync -avhA --progress --stats backup/ backup-zfs/

It seems that it breaks when I run rsync again after an initial run and when
data has changed at the source by then.

Thanks!

Reio