You can always just ask...

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 9:14 PM +0100, "David Cosgrove"
<davidacosgrov...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, I'm convinced. I assumed there was probably a good reason, but sometimes
it's worth asking the question just in case. I'm not anti boost, but, as with
many of their libraries I have looked at, I found the documentation
impenetrable at first reading. I will persevere.

Cheers,
Dave