Hello,

FYI, it seems there is an inconsistency in the RDKit binaries for Windows
Python 2.7, as the dependency walker indicated: The rdBase.pyd looks for a
boost_python-vc-mt-1_44.dll in %RDBASE%/lib whereas the actual name of the
dll is boost_python-vc*90*-mt-1_44.dll
This is probably what caused the problem for me.

Removing the '90' from the 2 dlls in lib folder seems to do the trick.

Regards,

George