Hi Greg,
that would be very handy.
Thanks
Tim

On 15/12/2014 08:14, Greg Landrum wrote:
Hi Tim,

I normally do windows builds as part of the release process, but that's it at the moment. At the moment there's no particularly easy way to get binaries for other platforms other than to grab them from the RDKit knime node package. I think it wouldn't be too much trouble to do java builds as part of the standard release. Let me investigate that.

-greg