Is there anyone with more Java-foo who can help me?
I am trying to add the Java swig wrappers to the RPM packages I build
for rdkit releases, but right now I am stuck at making the tests work.

Basically, I am doing something like:

- compile rdkit
- set RDBASE, LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$RDBASE/lib, PYTHONPATH=$RDBASE,
CLASSPATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH variables
- run tests

Error messages indicate libraries are not found, like:

There was 1 failure:
1) org.RDKit.AromaticTests
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/builddir/build/BUILD/rdkit-Release_2015_03_1beta1/Code/JavaWrappers/gmwrapper/libGraphMolWrap.so
:
/builddir/build/BUILD/rdkit-Release_2015_03_1beta1/Code/JavaWrappers/gmwrapper/libGraphMolWrap.so:
undefined symbol: _ZTVN5RDKi
t9MolDraw2DE

Any idea?

--