I do not have the feeling that the handling of a C=P bond should be different of the one of a C=C bond.

Jean-Marc

Le 11/03/2016 10:12, Greg Landrum a écrit :

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Jean-Marc Nuzillard <jm.nuzill...@univ-reims.fr <mailto:jm.nuzill...@univ-reims.fr>> wrote:

    Le 11/03/2016 05:11, Greg Landrum a écrit :

    Here's a question for the chemists in the group: do we need to be
    concerned about representing the stereochemistry of the P=C bond
    in substructures like O=P(/O)=C/C under normal circumstances?

    It has a meaning to write that the configuration of the P=C bond
    is Z or E.

If this is the case, I'd love to add some real examples to the test suite. Can you point me to some examples (or a paper/web page talking about the topic)?

Jean-Marc Nuzillard
Institut de Chimie Moléculaire de Reims
CNRS UMR 7312
Moulin de la Housse