?Dear All,

I'm looking for the definition & values of the atomic "I-State" used in Dragon
for RDF, MORSE descriptors.

Do you have a source for those physical descriptors ?

best regards,

Dr. Guillaume GODIN
Principal Scientist
Chemoinformatic & Datamining
Innovation
CORPORATE R&D DIVISION
DIRECT LINE +41 (0)22 780 3645
MOBILE          +41 (0)79 536 1039
        Firmenich SA
        RUE DES JEUNES 1 | CASE POSTALE 239 | CH-1211 GENEVE 8
DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from Firmenich,
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. The contents
do not represent the opinion of Firmenich except to the extent that it relates
to their official business.