Yes I have time to Check again and look like it's the intrinsec state. I've
started to write the rdf and morse diretly in rdkit + and test case.

You can look at my fork. But the I don't have an implementation of I-state for
the moment.

You are welcome to help. Specialy for the whim , gateway and other staff not
already available.

Br

Guillaume

Envoyé de mon iPhone