Hi Juuso,

Reading aromatic bonds from a mol file is problematic (the mol file spec is
clear that aromatic bond orders are only for use in queries), but ignoring
that for a moment...

There's an RDKit blog post on this very topic:
http://rdkit.blogspot.com/2016/09/avoiding-unnecessary-work-and.html

I hope this helps,
-greg