Hello,

    Suppose I read in an aromatic SMILES e.g., for benzene

    c1ccccc1

    I would like to generate the major canonical resonance forms

and save the results as two separate molecules.  Essentially
I am trying to generate

    m1 = 'C1=CC=CC-C1'

    m2 = 'C1C=CC=CC1'

    Can this be done in RDkit?  I have found a KEKULE_ALL

option in the detailed documentation which seems to be what I
am trying to do, but I don't understand how this option is to be used,
or the proper syntax.

    If it is necessary to somehow renumber the atoms and re-generate

Kekule structures, that is OK.  Thank you.

    Regards,

    Jim Metz