Hi,

I have submitted a pull request at rdkit GSoC2017 branch for merging the
most recent development on 3D visualization of molecules. Your comment on
that for further improvement is highly appreciate.

And please feel free to let me know about the new features. I will
definitely try to include those too.

Pull request link:
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/pull/1562

Files at pull request are

   1. IPythonConsoleIntegration.py (at folder rdkit/Chem/Draw)
   2. LigandExtract.py (at folder rdkit/Chem/ChemUtils)
   3. Notebooks (7 notebooks without images - size : 5/6 KB each)

I have added the *notebooks, associated images, and pull request link* at
following link. You may have a look at the images too.
https://github.com/malithakabir/RDKitGSoC2017/tree/master/updateAfterGSoC

Thank you very much for your time. Have a great day!

sincerely,
- malitha