Hello,

I'm trying to get RDKIT to recognize LiAsF6 from the SMILES Formula
"[Li+].F[As-](F)(F)(F)(F)F" but it seems that RDKIT will not read it
correctly and is unable to create a molecule object.

RDKIT is able to understand LiPF6 from the SMILES formula
"[Li+].F[P-](F)(F)(F)(F)F" so I tried using that and replacing P with As
using both replaceatom and replacesubstruct functions, but that had some
issues as well.

Has anyone faced a similar issue or have any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Yoolhee