Hi Yoolhee

If this is something you need fixed *now*, you have access to the RDKit
source code and you're confident to build a new version of RDKit, then try
the following.

1. from the root folder of the RDkit distribution, find the folder
Code/GraphMol/
2. in that folder, copy atomic_data.cpp to atomic_data.cpp.bak (so you can
restore things if necessary)
3. edit atomic_data.cpp as follows
  - find the line for phosphorus that starts '15       P' (probably line 42
in the file)
  - note that the line ends '3       5       7 \n \'
  - find the line for arsenic, starting '33      As' (probably line 60)
  - this line ends '3      5 \n \'
  - change the line by inserting <tab>7 immediately after the 5 (that's a
tab character)
  - the end of the arsenic line should now look like the end of the
phosphorus line
  - save the file
4. rebuild RDKit

I wouldn't recommend trying this if you haven't previously built RDKit from
source.

@Greg - is it worth adding higher valence states for the halogens as well
while fixing As and Sb? At the moment we have
Cl  1
Br  1
I   1  2  5
Shouldn't these all be '1  3  5  7' ?