Hello, and compliments of the season to you, RDKitters :)

I'm having trouble getting the conda build of the DB package (
rdkit-postgresql95) working.

The issue I'm having occurs when trying to initialise the rdkit DB
extension on a newly created DB, eg...

createdb emolecules
psql -c 'create extension rdkit' emolecules         which will give me the
error...

psql: error while loading shared libraries: libncursesw.so.6: cannot open

I am getting the same error on both Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and in CentOS7
(latest, running in VirtualBox for now).

I have successfully installed and used previous versions of the DB (
rdkit-postgresql), and currently have this working on Ubuntu.

Any suggestions to getting the newest version working ?

Cheers,  Drew