On 6/13/2018 10:06 AM, Greg Landrum wrote:
Note that my answer assumes that there is a reason that you don't have X11 installed on your linux box. If that's not the case, you should be able to fix things "more easily" by installing X

Quite frankly, this is rapidly becoming unusable as a software platform. I need to install X11 to UUF-optimize a MOL? Seriously?

E.g. on centos anaconda installs NetworkManager (why?) which comes in "enabled at boot" but not configured, so next time you reboot, perhaps weeks later, tada! -- you've lost the network. And don't get me started on having several versions of boost coexist...

Dima