I'm glad to hear that things work. :-)

I noticed that there is information about the atoms associated with a
linkage point in the bond records of those v3000 SDFs:
M  V30 39 9 38 37 ENDPTS=(2 20 21) ATTACH=ALL

I need to do a bit more looking, but it may be possible to add the ability
to directly parse and interpret this information; that would make things
easier and the drawings would be less crappy.

-greg