Hello RDKiters,

I have been using rdkit on my laptop for a while. I was trying to install
it on my remote repository using conda-forge. It looks like I was able to
install it but I still get the following error

(Navid_env) [*****@crcfe01 ~/Private/Research/code ] conda install -c
conda-forge rdkit

Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done

Solving environment: done

==> WARNING: A newer version of conda exists. <==

  current version: 4.8.2

  latest version: 4.8.3

Please update conda by running

    $ conda update -n base -c defaults conda

# All requested packages already installed.

(Navid_env) [*****@crcfe01 ~/Private/Research/code ] python3 main.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "main.py", line 6, in <module>

    from VAEtrain import VAEgraph

  File "/afs/
crc.nd.edu/user/n/*****/Private/Research/Scattering-VAE/VAEtrain.py", line
22, in <module>

    from utils import tools

  File "/afs/
crc.nd.edu/user/n/*****/Private/Research/Scattering-VAE/utils.py", line 6,
in <module>

    from rdkit import Chem

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'rdkit'

Any idea what might be wrong? (and yes, I have logged in and out before
running).

Thanks,
Navid