IF you want to use some other python install you could try pointing your
PYTHONPATH at the directory in your conda environment where the RDKit is
installed and make sure that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is pointing to the appropriate
lib directory in that conda environment. IF that doesn't work, we likely
won’t be able to help though.

It would be a ton easier if you installed whatever other stuff you need in
the conda environment or set your PYTHONPATH to point to wherever that
stuff is

-greg