Hi Gustavo,

Doesn't the substructure match only works for the whole substructure,  as an
all-or-nothing?

Is it possible to get a partial match with substructure search?

>> I think it would depend on how you specify your query SMARTS. There's
>> probably a way to do partial SS using SMARTS, but really depends on your
>> goal and what you want to 'allow' as a match.

MCSS might be the better way to go but at this point, more example molecules
and 'allowed matches' would help :)

Doctoral Researcher
Environmental Cheminformatics
UNIVERSITÉ DU LUXEMBOURG

Campus Belval | Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
6, avenue du Swing, L-4367 Belvaux
T +356 46 66 44 67 18
[github.png] adelenelai