Ok, you aren't having problems with the RDKit install or with the RDKit and
IPython; you are having problems with spyder + Ipython + the RDKit
It would have been very, very helpful if you had mentioned that at the
beginning so that I could have avoided wasting our time trying to diagnose
rdkit + ipython problems.

I don't use spyder, but the things I told you to look at while trying to
diagnose the rdkit+ipython problems may help you here. I won't be able to
help any more.

-greg