Hi Greg,

Thanks very much for the link to the documentation and for the explanation
- yes I think it makes senseā€¦

I just noticed this because I found other toolkits have the exact opposite
behaviour. I can see the point of view from both sides.

With other toolkits, we can search for chirally pure molecules; however, in
RDKit we cannot (e.g. using @ in a query would return @, OR and AND). Also
it seems with RDKit, using a more general query e.g. OR, gives fewer hits
than a more restrictive query e.g. ABS.

Best wishes,

Susan