Hi all
A while back we had a thread going on demand savings from PV.  I reciently
viewed a 1 year data set.  The PV Savings were $36/ month on energy and almost
$100 a month on Demand.  The company is a small business with lots of computers
and of course air conditioning  We are blessed with a diurnal temp swing.  so
morning are cool, and economizers are effective.  The builoding does not have
building automation system.

The summer demand is by far the highest, Every monthly peak occured in the
afternoon, The highest peaks were on sunny days in the afternoon, the solar
reduced all the highest demand peaks.  The Demand fee structure is both a
monthly charge and a ratchet that follows the highest peak for 11 months.  The
system is 12 Outback inverters.

BTW the smud program with Silent Power should reduce both utility and customer
demand charges.