Just wondering what people like to use for supporting the trunk cable for the
enphase 215 inverters.  WIth zipties going brittle after a couple of years
aluminum or steel options are what I am more interested in.  I have seen some
installs with steel zipties but the sharp edge on them makes me wonder if there
is a chance of them cutting into the cable.   I have used 3/8" one hole conduit
straps on each side of the trunk cable connector and although this seems quite
stout it gets expensive on larger systems.  Any ideas about products out there
for supporting the trunk cable for the life of the system?

Aaron Mandelkorn
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Renewable Energy Outfitters
Box 65 Salida, CO. 81201