CA wrenches,

        I'm trying to (for the sake of my monetarily impaired customers) figure
out a less expensive way to meter/monitor small enphase systems.  One of my
local utilities will allow me to just use a remanufactured utility-grade meter
(ala AEE) These meters are inexpensive, robust and accurate but only display
total production.

        The Envoy retails for over $5 bills.  Most of my customers are not
interested in checking their PV system on the internet, well not after a couple
weeks.  I can't seem to find any requirement from PG&E other than in Section
5.1 of the guidebook: " All systems receiving an EPBB incentive must install a
production meter accurate to +- 5% of actual system output...."       which is
pretty vague.  plus the is no CSI incentive  anymore.

        Anybody have a suggestion that is different from the remanu utility
meter?....and possibly gives current wattage output, and is "approved" by PG&E
interconnection?

TIA

Bill