Gary

A number of years ago I designed the back-up system for the Washington DC Metro
System communications in conjunction with Apollo Solar. After extensive testing
of both the Concorde and Full River brand batteries. We chose Concorde
SunXtender because of failures in the Full River during testing.

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer
[New-Logo-Solar-BiZ]
E-Mail: t...@solar-biz.com<mailto:t...@solar-biz.com>
**Please note my new email - You will now be able to find me at:
t...@solar-biz.com<mailto:t...@solar-biz.com> Please update your records so we
don't lose touch!**
Main Number: 888-826-0939
Panama Office: 507-836-5588 X 122
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111 X 122
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz (e-mail first)

NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and
oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of
the tunnel, has been turned off... It should have been solar.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
and delete any copies of this message.