Thanks Jay I have not used I-E batteries & This is the direct result of my
Kauai charity case client online shopping.

She was sold an undersized/over promised system: 50% of req’d PV & basically
one days storage of T-105 style batteries. She has burned up 2 sets of
batteries and has had several of installers try to steer her to total
replacement with a variety of systems.

She has an Outback VFX3624 dual inverter system, no problems there &  ½ the PV
she needs. The equipment originally installed in a mini shed a ways from the
house that could have been installed under a high covered porch on the ocean
side of her house.

Her health is an issue, she lives free in a house that was a gift [she got to
build it], & there is no utility available.
She is not able to afford me to fly there [ I just moved to ID & have started
my new house here additionally]  & I have to say she has run into a # of
opportunistic installers that think she is easy pickings.

She needs 1200 watts of additional PV & 760-900 AHR @ 24 VDC of LOW TO NO
MAINTENANCE long life battery & moving the power equipment to under a covered
porch.

Anyone with integrity free to assist?

Please contact me off line for a discussion.  Thanks
Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136
 <mailto:d...@solarwork.com> d...@solarwork.com  -  <http://www.solarwork.com>
www.solarwork.biz
O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   c - 208.721.7003
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"